- Big Mama's and Papa's Pizzeria in Los Angeles, California, serves the world's largest deliverable pizza.
- It's called the "Giant Sicilian," and it's 54 inches wide and 54 inches long.
- The pizza is cut into 200 square slices and can feed 50 to 70 people.
- The pizza starts at $249.99.
- Multiple people are needed to both make and deliver the pizza.
Sign up here to get INSIDER's top food stories straight to your inbox every week.
SEE ALSO: We tried 4 frozen pizza snacks — and the winner was clear
FOLLOW US: INSIDER Food is on Facebook
Join the conversation about this story »
NOW WATCH: A trained architect fell in love with baking, became a pastry chef, and starting making cakes that are architectural wonders